Monday, September 8, 2008

city of rocks



i went to city of rocks last week! it was SO much fun!!! we had just played a frisbee tournament in boise and went climbing on monday on the way home. it was SO great!! i'm definitely going back! i kept thinking to myself how dumb it was that i lived an hour away for 3 years and never made it there... better late than never! this is my first time using the "slide" application, so hopefully it works!

as for today, i slept in, showered, and made myself a ham and cheese sandwich... later i will be going to the bank and grocery store... i'd rather be climbing!!!

4 comments:

Kellie said...

City of Rocks is so fun! I am glad that you finally got to go. Too bad I work every single day and can never go with you. I have an idea though...We need to get a membership at REI and we can go in the winter time. Then winter won't suck so bad!

Maria Hart said...

You rock! Glad to hear that hard head of yours is heading back to college! (Puns intended!)

Kellie said...

I work Mon-Friday 8-5. Weekends are the best time for me to do anything (or late after work). Let me know and it will be awesome!

clark said...

Jealous...