Monday, March 10, 2008

cruise highlights

my favorite memories from the cruise:
1-genevieve's game show antics... knowing all the answers to the disney and sesame street showtunes
2-hiking in catalina with maria and gen
3-cruise food- buffet, dinner, etc
4-karaoke
5-hiking in catalina with maria and gen
6-meeting new people
7-karaoke
8-getting ready for formal night. 5 girls, one tiny bathroom and no hot water.
9-hiking in catalina with maria and gen
10-kayaking in catalina
11-playing ping-pong on the boat
12-karaoke
13-going up the stairs on the rocking boat
14-nighttime shows on the boat
15-karaoke
16-hanging out with my favorite roommate
17-hiking in catalina
18-battle of the sexes-maria not cheating in the spoon portion, and me running with some lady's dentures
19-spending time with my favorite sister
20-around the world ping-pong
21-massage on the cruise
22-karaoke
23-bartering taxi price to la bufadora in ensenada
24-REAL MEXICAN FOOD!
25-karaoke
it was lots of fun! i loved spending time with some of my favorite people in the world!

1 comment:

Maria Hart said...

I had forgotten about the no hot water thing! That was a mess! It was a great adventure...I'm glad I went with you. We'll have to do a Girls' Trip again!