Tuesday, April 8, 2008

work

the lady who makes my schedule at work had me fill out my master schedule for day shift! i'm going back to days in may! i will still be charging, and i will be sleeping at night! oh yeah!! does it get any better? hopefully i don't hate charging on days... it's been fine on nights because the people are amazing. on day shift, there are a few... oh, how do you say it... STRONGER personalities, if you will. we'll see... but who cares?! i'll be on day shift! i may still have to work a few nights here and there, but there are worse things in the world...

2 comments:

Maria Hart said...

Congratulations! Welcome back to the land of the living!

Maria Hart said...

By the way, I didn't mean to neglect your gift to Emma. In fact, she has asked to wear it every day so far! She loves it! And Angela is working on her Egypt report to show to Sissy! Thanks for being a great sister to me and a great role-model for my kids. I love you.