Monday, June 9, 2008

mom rocks



several months ago my mom made me and a coworker/friend named sarah matching scrub tops that say "sarah rocks" across the chest. they have random zippers and pockets strewn about. to sum up, the scrub tops rock! one of my friends/coworkers, eric saw me in my scrub top, as i was at the front desk doing charge nurse stuff, and commented on its general splendor... then he headed into a patient room, where the other sarah was walking out... apparantly he did a few double takes, had a very confused look on his face, and sarah just laughed. i can't count how many comments we got on them from both employees and patients! we finally worked together so we decided to wear them and sport the "sarah rocks" attitude... another coworker/friend thought the top was so amazing, we switched tops so she could sport the "sarah rocks" attitude as well! it was a great day at work!

3 comments:

Maria Hart said...

Of course Emma wore the shirt you got her! She calls it her "sweat shirt" because she can wear it and it helps her not sweat as much! My girls are getting big. It is sad, and it is awesome. They can do so much and we can talk more. Babies are wonderful, but having your kids grow up is equally rewarding. Thanks for the hand-me-ups. You are great! Cute shots of your scrubs, by the way. Mom does rock!

Love Our House said...

So fun! I love it. BTW, are you leaving "anonymous" comments on my page!? Brit :o)

Cecily said...

I really love these scrub tops!! They are really awesome! Your mom does such a good job with everything and of course, Sarah does rock!