Thursday, June 5, 2008

my funny friends and me

i went to one of my friend's/teammate's bachelorette party tonight... we dressed up in the 80s garb that is ever so fantastic, went out to dinner then went to a bar where they had imitation 80s rockers... i left before the rockers came out because i have to work early in the morning, but i just wanted to show you what my life would be like had i been born a decade or two earlier... it was great getting a double-take look from a car driving by as i was walking out to my car!! oh, and it took me about 30 minutes to do my hair!
this is scooter... the moon boots were amazing...
this is me... the print boots were painful... thanks, angela, for your tights, as they made killer leg warmers!
this is everyone who dressed up... we got a lot of heads turned when we walked into the restaurant... christy, who i'm standing next to, is the bachelorette...
renee came straight from work, so she was excused for not dressing up. i'm doing a "beast" pose, as that was my nickname for the evening... in honor of my cropped fur vest... good times! good friends! renee, me christy, scooter, schwing and baker

2 comments:

Cecily said...

That's awesome Sarah! I love the pictures!

Maria Hart said...

Fwit-fwew! (I'm wolf-calling you... can you tell?!) You look great. The hair-do is very familiar. Were you having distinct memories of my grade-school pictures? Sounds like a totally fun, totally Sarah, kind of party!