Monday, July 28, 2008

busy day



i have to pee, so this one will be quick.... on saturday, i woke up early (4:30... yes dad, i was smiling!), went to work, left work early, drove to idaho falls, ate dinner, played at a wedding reception, caught up with some old friends, ate some more, and went to bed by midnight. i then woke up and drove back down to salt lake, attended a brief meeting and made it to church on time, all within 24 hours... wow...
the wedding reception was SO fun! i played with some of my oldest friends... old not meaning "elderly," rather, longest running. cecily, britney and i used to always play in quartets in high school. we really didn't practice and haven't played together for at least 3 years, but we sounded great. it brought back very familiar and happy memories of high school days. i love that we're still friends after all these years!!

4 comments:

Cecily said...

Your pictures turned out so much better than mine! I'm stealing some of yours! It was SO fun to see you! I loved how we would laugh at practically every break between songs. It was so fun!!!

Chelsea Harshbarger said...

I hope you made it to the bathroom in time. I think both of these pictures describe you to the "T". Oh, by the way, you are disgustingly tan so don't every talk to me with that tan.

Kellie said...

So this has nothing to do with your post, which was great by the way, but I still have your stuff! Oh man, am I awful or what? Point being, I NEED to get it to you! Will you be home anytime this week after 6? Let me know and I will swing it by your place. Maybe we could get some grub too!

Maria Hart said...

You are so cute in your black suit! Thanks for coming up on Saturday... I know you are very busy. It means alot to me that you came and supported Angie!