Friday, August 22, 2008

HOLY CRAP!!!! either crap is getting to be holy, or i'm just plum crazy

so i've been busy! the last thing i remember is waking up to my alarm clock sometime in june... it's all been a flutter since then! i'm pretty sure i went hiking with genevieve one, maybe two weeks ago... i have some pictures to prove it. we went to donut falls, played in the water, played around, then went to twin lake. twin lake was nice as it was reminscent of our first hike where i "opened up" to gen... that was the start of our friendship and it was all a big adventure after that! here are some pics of our hiking:





Then i'm pretty sure i went to a tournament in jackson hole... we didn't play that great on saturday, but we stepped it up on sunday and lost to missoula in the finals 11-15. i skied skyla, their wnba super athlete woman, to catch the disc in our endzone and score!! i also laid out (going for a defensive block) ONTO her one time... what can i say, she got in my way! the drunk sidelines loved it... i'm a crowd pleaser, apparantly! it was a way fun tournament! mom fed me and several of my teammates on the drive back through IF. which reminds me, i'm supposed to thank you a million more times mom. a million... hopefully this'll do!!



Then i wasn't even home for 8 hours from this jackson tournament before i needed to repack up and move genevieve to virginia! i took my camera with me on this trip, but i did not take any photos... go me... suffice it to say: wyoming is boring, nebraska is long and smelly, missouri is hot but more entertaining than nebraska, plus they have st louis, yes we stopped at the arch, kentucky is pretty and green, oh, indiana was fun, virginia is gorgeous but has NO mountains... day 1: 13 hours drive time. we listened to all of my ipod turned up really loud because we had the windows down most of the day so as to drown out the very whiny cat... that was fun... day 2: 12 hours drive time. fyi- 4 pringles, terrible duck impersonations and random people passed can keep 2 girls entertained for 2 hours. we thought we were hilarious! day 3: 7 hours drive time. sarah's starting to go crazy... i braided my hair... all of it... for 3 hours... i may post a picture later... day 4: 3 hours drive time. i meowed back at the cat for about an hour... that was fun... helped gen move in to her cute little house! day 5: 45 minutes drive time, 7 hour flight time, 2 hour layover time. left gen in virginia, flew home. bye gen!! it's been fun! good luck in school!
coached my highschool frisbee team. they call me coach! it's so cool!! came home, sat down on my bed and haven't moved since.
so that's my life up to date! hope you kept up!

3 comments:

The Manwaring Family said...

What a busy life! I love it! Love the pics!

Maria Hart said...

You know how fun it is to spin kids around and get them really dizzy, and then you stop suddenly and watch their eyes... they keep going back and forth trying to regain vertigo?!! I have that feeling reading about your last few weeks, my eyes are racing to regain normalcy! Are you trying to run forward only to find yourself teetering sideways and falling over, much to the entertainment of onlookers?! I love you.

Cecily said...

I love the waterfall picture!! How fun!